viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2015

Drunkula, our Ludum Dare Game

Hi!

It's my pleasure to introduce you Drunkula, a game that I made with a team of friends in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare. As I explained in an earlier post, Ludum Dare is an excellent way of forcing yourself to start and finish a game, and I advise any game developer to participate in this and other game jams. Our experience has been fantastic and I intend to write a post about this experience and what it took to make the game in the near future.


For now, you can take a look at the game and leave us a honest feedback if you please. Yes, it is short. Yes, there are glitches. But I think that the overall result is more than good for such tight deadline. :)

Drunkula is a puzzle adventure about a drunk vampire (because he bit a drunk guy) who wants to get back to his coffin in his castle. You have to help him by clicking objects on the screen. You can also check the game on GameJolt.

There are also a couple of Let's play videos uploaded by Youtubers, in case you prefer to take a quick look. You can watch one of these below.

See you!
FM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario